- Contains a broad spectrum of organic essential oils in a higher concentration than most other leading brands; high enough to work extremely well but does not have an overpowering smell. A broad range of essential oils is important in a bug spray because different species of insects are primarily repelled by different essential oils.
- Made from a blend of organic essential oils including rosemary, geranium, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, clove and citronella.
- Water and glycerin are the only other ingredients.
Effective at repelling mosquitos (98-100% effective in independent tests) and biting flies and also includes ingredients known to deter ticks.
- Water-based, not greasy, it has a light feeling when sprayed on skin and in hair and can be sprayed on clothing and gear without staining or damage.
- Smells great!
- DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free. We do not use any chemical dispersants in our formulae.
- Bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Safe for people of all ages and horses too.*
Directions: Spray directly onto skin, hair, clothing & gear. Add a spritz whenever needed – more frequent application will be necessary in humid or bug-infested conditions. To deter ticks, don’t forget to spray areas of the body from the waist down with particular attention to socks and shoes. Remember to always test patch on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use!