- Clear the nostrils and start the day breathing freely
- Remove excess mucus
- Rid nostrils of allergens
- Cleanse the nasal passages of dust
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates
- Improve the flow of breath before exercise or relaxation
Why Nasal Wash?
The nasal passages contain one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. They are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, pollen, germs and other airborne particles. If the delicate balance of this mucus lining is not maintained, it becomes easier for bacteria, viruses, and other irritants to penetrate the nasal lining and cause problem. Nasal irritation helps to wash these impurities and excess mucus out of the body. Recent studies have shown that nasal irrigation is effective in improving the symptoms and health of patients with sinus problems.