Smudging kit – Environmental purification for your home or office with 3- step purification instructions included.
White Sage has a rich, bitter and strong aromatic scent with naturally inherent qualities suitable for purifying the body, mind and spirit. It is highly sought after for its ability to cleanse negative energies that have accumulated in the surrounding environment, as well as in the astral body.
Aroma: Rich, bitter, smoky, natural.
Palo Santo is a sacred wood that is sustainably harvested in the Amazon rainforest from trees that have fallen naturally. When burned, the purifying properties of this sacred wood’s oils are released to cleanse the space and people it comes in contact with, as well as attracts positive energy. It is also believed to heal people on both the physical and more subtle levels. This increases the ability of people to concentrate and therefore enhances meditation. The aroma is similar to that of tree resin, but there is something unique about the fragrance of Palo Santo. Shamanic wisdom indicates that an attraction to the aroma of Palo Santo is a sign of emotional and spiritual purity.
Aroma: Woody resin.
Yerba Santa is Spanish for “holy herb,” so named by missionary priests who were amazed by its healing powers. This 100% natural smudge not only creates an uplifting scent but it is also ideal to protect and purify both yourself and your environment. It is traditionally used as a smudge or incense to neutralize harmful energy and support healing ceremonies, as well as has a history of being used as an altar offering.
Aroma: Yerba Santa, uplifting
Intention: To purify one’s space or body. Smudging is a spiritual purification process that can be thought of as a cleansing smoke bath that involves lighting the stick, gently blowing out the flame, placing it safely in a fireproof bowl, allowing the smoke to fill your space, and then wash over your body. This practice is held sacred within the Native American culture as well as in shamanism.
- Hand-harvested and sun-dried under the Californian sun in accordance to Native American tradition
- 100% natural
- Intention smudge for spiritual purification and to get rid of any negative energy.
- Green: Prabhuji’s Gifts is a Green America Gold Certified business, and uses 100% recycled cardboard for its sage labels, in addition to recycled and reused packaging products for shipping materials.
3- step smudging instructions:
1. White Sage- Repels all kinds of negative energy, preparing the space for attracting positive vibrations. Hold bundle by the stem, light the other end, and blow out the flame. Bathe your hands in the smoke, then spread it all over your body. To purify the space, begin from the doorway and move around the room in a clockwise manner with the intention of pushing the negative energy out.
2. Palo-Santo- Attracts positive energy, creativity, healing, and promotes concentration & meditation. Light one end of the stick, allow it to burn for a few moments, and then blow out the flame.
3. Yerba Santa- May be used in addition to, or instead of, Palo Santo to fortify health and strength. Can be used around the space, or simply circle it around an object, person, or image.
WARNING: Fire hazard. Do not leave unattended. Use only over a fireproof surface and away from flammable objects. Extinguish thoroughly before disposal. When burning, open a window or a door to circulate fresh air.
Charitable Cause: Prabhuji’s Gifts donates half of its profits to the Prabhuji Mission, a New York based non-profit organization, which engages in selfless service, operating various humanitarian projects, such as: the Prabhuji Food and Clothing Distribution Program, and the Prabhuji Toy Distribution Program.